In our humble opinion, LINCONE has the best members in Lincoln and the State of Nebraska. Keep your money local and join LINCONE today.
LINCONE Proudly Serves & Welcomes
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities, located within Lancaster County, Nebraska (3/17/03);
- Members of record of this credit union as of March 17, 2003, the effective date of its conversion to a community charter;
- Members of record of Dorsey Laboratories Federal Credit Union as of September 3, 2004 (the effective date of its merger with this credit union);
- Members of record of Peoples Choice Federal Credit Union as of April 1, 2015 (the effective date of its merger with this credit union);
- Employees of this credit union;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- A current member’s immediate family or household; and organization of such persons.
- Immediate family member is defined as: Grandparents, parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, children, and grandchildren or anyone meeting the criteria is eligible for membership and may join the credit union and enjoy all credit union services.
Once A Member
LINCONE FCU operates using the philosophy of "once a member, always a member." This means if you voluntarily close your account, you may reopen it at a later date without meeting any of the criteria stated above. All members, including retirees and those transferred from Lincoln for any reason, are encouraged to retain their membership. However, if they make the decision to withdraw from membership, they may re-join at a later date under the "once a member, always a member" philosophy.
Contact the credit union for information on how to join.